Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Compatible Printing:||Inkjet Printing||Thickness:||2.04mm|
|Grammage Range:||1250gsm||Standard Size:||787X1092mm|
|MIN Size:||600*600mm||Pulp Material:||Mixed Pulp|
|Product Name||1250gsm and Thickness Strawboard Paper In Sheets Carton Boxes Raw Material|
|Pulp Material||Mixed Pulp|
|Standard size||787*1092/889*1194MM (31*43/35*47 inch)|
|2.Strong folding strength|
|3.Professional quality ISO ,SGS,RoHS control system|
|Usage||For Folder,Book cover,Calendar,Gift box...etc|
1250gsm strawboard paper widely used to gift boxes, cosmetic boxes, wine boxes and other boxes, also used for furniture fixtures, photo album. notebook paper, the cover of hardcover books, garment lable and etc.
1250gsm strawboard paper has four grades, including two side grey, one layer board and full grey and full grey with smooth finish.
Product range for 1250gsm strawboard paper is as below:
Grade A: 320gsm ~ 3000gsm
Grade B: 750gsm ~ 1500gsm
Grade AA:370gsm ~ 3000gsm
Grade AA with smooth surface: 950gsm ~ 1850gsm
1250gsm strawboard paper had already passed the SGS testing and meet the standard of
RoHS and REACH(SVHC).
1250gsm strawboard paper export to worldwide, such as Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, India, South Africa, Ghana, Argentina, Chile, Kenya, Egypt, etc.
1. Q:Are you manufactory or trade company for 1250gsm strawboard paper?
A: We are the manufactory specialized in 1250gsm strawboard paper more than 10 years in Dongguan City! Our factory has passed IS09001:2008 Factory Audit. We can provide standard size and any special size and packaging solution service, from production to delivery! Our advanced full set equipments make sure good quality and competitive price!
2. Q:How can I get the samples for 1250gsm strawboard paper?
A: If you need samples, we can make as per your request .The samples are free of charge , but you should pay for the transportation freight, while the samples cost can be refundable after you place the order.
3. Q:How much the transportation freight for the samples of 1250gsm strawboard paper?
A: The freight depends on total weight and packing size and your area.
4. Q:How long can I expect to get the sample for your 1250gsm strawboard paper ?
A: The samples will be ready for delivery in 3 days. The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-4 days.
5. Q: What is your Brand and how many grade for your 1250gsm strawboard paper ?
A: We offer 4 brands and have three grades
1) Grade A (Brand: CRYSTAL) : it is two side grey board which is made by waste newspaper and corrugated paper and the quality is very good.
2) Grade AA (Brand: JADE): it is full grey board which is made by full waste newspaper and the quality is better than Grade A.
3) Grade B (Brand: STONE): it is one layer board which is made by waste newspaper and recycled paper and the quality is very good.
4) Glossy AA with smooth surface (Brand: DIAMOND): it is full grey board, but with smooth surface and the quality is the best.
All above grades are suitable for arch file, boxes, hardcover book, puzzle etc. You can select the grade as per your quality requirements. And our best sales is Grade A which is lower price but with good quality.
6. Q:How to order for your 1250gsm strawboard paper?
A: Please send us your purchase order by Email or Fax, or ask us to send you proforma invoice. We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Product information-Quantity, Specification (sheet or roll size, thickness and Packing requirements etc.
2) Delivery time required.
3) Shipping information-Company name, Street address, Phone and fax number, Destination sea port.
4) Forwarder's contact details if you have any in China.
1) MOQ:5MT for special size , it just need 1MT for standard size
2) FOB , CFR ,CIF are available
3) Samples is free,free samples in A4 Size,but clients need to pay the freight fee.
4) Samples normally takes 1-2 days,For special Size and Thickness, it will takes 2-3 days.
5) Samples Delivery Express:DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, SF etc.
6) Payment terms: T/T
30% advance as desposit, 70% before shipment or against the Bill of Loading Copy. ( CIF terms )
30% advance as desposit,70% Before Loading ( FOB terms)
Other option: West Union, L/C other payments also can be discussed.