Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Paper Type:||Grey Cardboard||Compatible Printing:||Offset Printing|
|Pulp Material:||Mixed Pulp||Grammage Range:||300-3000gsm|
|Caliper:||0.4mm-4mm||Standard Size:||787x1092mm / 889x1194mm|
|Min Size:||640x640mm||Max Size:||1280x1440mm|
grey cardboard sheets,
|Standard size||787X1092mm 889X1194mm|
|(Special size can be customised)|
|Above 1500gsm made by laminated|
|Thickness||From 0.40mm to 4.0mm (above 3mm can be laminated)|
|Features||300g-650g (in roll)|
|300g-3000g (cut in different size over 1500g need to laminated) (in sheet)|
|Pulp type||100% recycle|
|Packing||Sheets or in rolls|
|Shipment||By sea,air,other convenient transportation|
|Delivery time||Around 7 to 20 days after receiver the deposite|
|Main usage||Boxes,file folders,notebook covers,calendar,liner board|
|Payment||30% T/T deposit 70% balance before shipment,|
|L/C at sight ,union western.|
|Export markets||South America, Mid East, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey,|
|Dubai, Africa, India, Japan, Korea, Australia etc.|
|Advantages||Very good stiffness, rigid and strong Gray Board/Gray Cardboard|
|Core concept||High quality, attractive price and best service.|
Grey Cardboard: it’s hard, flat and 100% recycled. This product doesn’t contain any dye or any chemicals products. So this is the cheapest product. We have large amounts of stock from 0.4mm to 4.0mm.
We offer these Grey Cardboards in different sizes, designs and shapes to meet the diverse requirements of our clients.
Laminated grey cardboard can be widely used for gift box, wine box, hardcover book, puzzles and other products of the liner.
Features of GREY CARDBOARD:
Brand of GREY CARDBOARD:
Usage of Grey Cardboard
1) Each wood pallet is 1.1m or 2.2m high with the paperboard.
2) The corner is protected by protection strip.
3) The whole pallet is wrapped by waterproof film and fixed by two pieces
4) 1*20FCL can hold 28pallets with size 787*1092mm. and 20pallets with size 889*1194mm.
5) 1*40FCL can hold 56pallets with size 787*1092mm and 44pallets with size 889*1194mm
6) Any special requirements for packing can be discussed.
1) MOQ:5MT for special size , it just need 1MT for standard size
2) FOB , CFR ,CIF are available
3) Samples is free,free samples in A4 Size,but clients need to pay the freight fee.
4) Samples normally takes 1-2 days,For special Size and Thickness, it will takes 2-3 days.
5) Samples Delivery Express:DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, SF etc.
6) Payment terms: T/T
30% advance as desposit, 70% before shipment or against the Bill of Loading Copy. ( CIF terms )
30% advance as desposit,70% Before Loading ( FOB terms)
Other option: West Union, L/C other payments also can be discussed.